- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
The Combiflex special lock from ABUS provides a remedy. It protects your things from casual and opportunistic theft, so you can enjoy your well-deserved break with peace of mind. As the steel cable is extendible, it can be threaded through the object to be secured and locked in no time at all. To open, simply enter the opening code that you choose yourself. The cable will then automatically retract itself. The Combiflex provides convenient keyless security in a handy format. This means that loose objects are also protected from nimble fingers. - Self-retracting cable - Opening code can be set and changed by the user - Attractive pocket format fits comfortably in any pocket - Extendible steel cable
$12.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
Hiplok’s lightest wearable chain lock with integrated 4-digit combination lock. Weighing just 800g and featuring Hiplok’s patented wearable fastening which adjusts to fit the waist without being locked to the body, SPIN is easy to take with you while offering good security with 6mm hardened-steel chain at its core. The integrated combination lock means no need to take keys, providing convenient security for the everyday cyclist.
3 locks in one. Maximum-security Gold Sold Secure rated Chain and D-Lock combination designed with E-bikes in mind. The 10mm hardened-steel noose chain mates with the 14mm hardened-steel DX shackle to give an extended-locking length, making it easier to secure larger frames. The included Z LOK provides further security for luggage and accessories. 3 x coded replaceable keys and Hiplok Lifetime Warranty guarantee included.
- Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials - Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups - 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
$22.99 - $26.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
$16.99 - $20.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Physical security of the Bordo GRANIT XPlus 6500 now with an alarm. - 90cm length - Sensitive vibration alarm thanks to 3D Position Detection - Short warning tone in case of small or short movement - Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds - Automatic activation - Acoustic signals inform about battery and activity status - Inactive transport position - Easy battery replacement without tools (type CR2) - Good protection with high security
Lightweight, multi-function security tie with integrated 3-digit resettable combination lock. Z Lok Combo’s steel core and unique ratchet design, which fastens while locking, offers practical added protection for short café stops with accessories, kids bikes and for other outdoor equipment.
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike don't stand a chance. It includes three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
A HIGH-SECURITY LOCK IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN Capable of withstanding even the most determined of attacks: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus™ 6000 Folding Lock is worthy of many superlatives.
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 7.75"
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.99 - $23.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
$39.99 - $44.99
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft. The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there. - 5mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
The Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C from ABUS has everything you could wish for in a combination lock. For example, you can easily set your own combination of numbers. A special dark-touch function facilitates the use of the bicycle lock in the dark, thanks to special imprinting. The two-component numbering rollers round off the comfort package by ensuring the digits always remain legible. We recommend using the Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C to secure entry-level bicycles and children's bicycles. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork - Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
$129.99 - $159.99
The high-quality XPlus cylinder on the Steel-O-Chain 9808K chain lock provides excellent protection against manipulation of the lock and thus against theft. No matter if someone tries to break into the bike lock or the XPlus cylinder with conventional tools, or even special ones – they won’t get very far. The built-in XPlus cylinder and the 8 millimetre specially hardened steel chain provide great theft protection. In order to protect the paintwork on the bike in the long run, the chain is covered with a textile sleeve. Even the keyhole has a cover to protect it from dirt and corrosion. Well secured, your bike can be parked with no worries. - 8 mm square chain. - The chain, housing and structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel. - Automatic keyhole cover to prevent corrosion and the ingress of dirt. - ABUS XPlus cylinder for the greatest protection against manipulation such as picking. - Great protection for when there is a high risk of theft - Two keys included.
The compact roll-back cable lock is so small that you hardly notice it during a bike ride. It fits perfectly into any jacket pocket and secures bike helmets, scooters or skis for excursions and short stops. The Combiflex special lock from ABUS provides a remedy. It protects your things from casual and opportunistic theft, so you can enjoy your well-deserved break with peace of mind. As the steel cable is extendible, it can be threaded through the object to be secured and locked in no time at all. To open, simply enter the opening code that you choose yourself. The cable will then automatically retract itself. The Combiflex provides convenient keyless security in a handy format. This means that loose objects are also protected from nimble fingers. - Self-retracting cable - 4-digit combination can be set and changed by the user - Attractive shape fits comfortably in any pocket - 2.4 mm thick and 105 cm long extendible steel cable
A HIGH-SECURITY LOCK IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN Capable of withstanding even the most determined of attacks: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus™ 6500 Folding Lock is worthy of many superlatives. The BORDO GRANIT XPlus™ 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates "granite", or at least the ABUS take on it; 5.5mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The ABUS Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible, but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing. The picking-resistant XPlus precision disc cylinder from ABUS also has a lot to offer, including outstanding protection against attempts at tampering. This combination has earned the BORDO GRANIT XPlus™ 6500 Folding Lock a phenomenal top score of 15 in the ABUS Security Level System. - 7/32" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - Color-coordinated Soft-Touch silicone cover for the lock body - ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing - The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking