- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
$8.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
WD-40's Multi-Use Product has long been the go-to lube and cleaner for mechanics and it's a must for every bicycle toolbox, too. It's perfect for lubricating squeaky shifters, cables, derailleurs and pivot points. It frees rusted and corroded metal-to-metal parts, like seatposts, bottom brackets and bolts. It sheds mud from pedals and cleats. It removes adhesive residue and sticky substances. And it even prevents rust on steel frames and parts. In short, WD-40 is a great lube/cleaner that does it all!
$12.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
$12.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Cutting edge hydrophobic lube created from intensive research and development - Offers ultimate protection whilst remaining incredibly low friction coefficient - Includes an application dye and UV light to ensure best application
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
E-Bike Cleaner is formulated to remove grit and grime from frames, wheels and components of e-Bikes. To ensure a clean e-Bike while not damaging expensive electronic components, Finish Line engineered a clinging foam cleaner that is gentle, noncaustic, leaves no streaks, and requires no water rinsing. Finish Line’s e-Bike Cleaner is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-bike sales and service.
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Matte Finisher, 19oz Spray Bottle Matte Finisher delivers a streak-free, gloss-free finish, which helps matte finish bikes look "showroom" new. Also safe for use on clear-coated bicycles.
A high-performance bike wash that’s designed to clean your bicycle gently and effectively to keep it looking its best. So fresh and so clean Superior dirt-lifting and cleaning abilities make Bontrager's Bike Wash the easiest and most effective way to clean your bike. It's formulated specifically for bicycles, so you can save your dish soap for the dishes and your shampoo for the shower. Product details - High-performance bike wash designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike wash - Also great for cleaning wheels, tires, and shoes - Pleasing cherry scent - Spray directly on bike, wait to allow it to soak, and clean with soft brush - 32 fl oz (946mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable with diluted Bontrager Degreaser - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
$4.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$17.00 - $127.00
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
$9.90 - $31.90
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
Armor All Bike Ultra Grease is a superior sealant that keeps dirt, moisture, and grime out. - Protects in all weather - Ideal for hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets - Provides lubrication and prevents wear - Comes in squeeze bottle - 4 oz. (120ml) bottle
$12.50 - $40.00
Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Enduro Pemium Wet Lube blends advanced wet and dry lube technology for incredible wet lube performance in mixed to wet conditions, without the mess. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and fully water-proof. - Extreme lasting performance with less mess in mixed to wet conditions - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and fully waterproof - Safe plant-based ingredients
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
- Great for bolts and fasteners exposed to the elements - Reduces dismantling torque - Protects against galvanic corrosion, typically between alloy and titanium - Better then regular grease
$7.99 - $25.99
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too. - Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings - Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies - Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water - Clear and non-staining
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
$8.42 - $17.90
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
$9.99 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-Rings and seals, Urethane elastomers, And painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Grease for periodic maintenance of suspension/dropper seatposts - Works well on most shocks and forks
Page 1 of 7 Next page