The Dynaplug Pill (aka Micro Pro) is an ergonomic, compact repair tool that quickly fixes most punctures in tubeless bike tires. - Perfect for race situations, as the wheel stays on the bike - Repair plugs are compatible with UST and tubeless ready tires (both ATB and Road) - Less mess! (fix tire without dumping sealant) - Made in USA from machined solid billet AL6061 - 42g Kit includes: x1—Pill tool (dimensions: 2.25" x 0.875") x5—Brass soft nose tip repair plugs x2—Insertion tubes x1—Micro knife x1—Air stopper x1—Pipe cleaner
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdrivers. - Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. - The tips are microscopically roughened for optimal bite to the screw. - "Take it easy" tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp - The hexagonal anti-roll feature
- T-handle screwdriver: Shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. - The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. - The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. - Holding function (HF) to securely hold the TORX screw on the tool. - Special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head.
- Smart mouth geometry significantly expands the range of uses in confined spaces. - Automatically find the respective placement point after every turn. - The slim yet robust ring side is angled by 15° to the tool axis. - The high-quality surface treatment achieves a high and long-lasting corrosion protection. - With Take it easy tool finder: color coding by size.
- Bit socket with 1/4 inch drive and holding function. - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size
- 10-piece Zyklop Mini set - Mini ratchet suitable for direct mounting of 1/4" nuts - Drop-forged full steel design for torques exceeding 65 Nm - Fine-pitched ratchet mechanism and small return angle of 6º - Stainless Steel Bits Includes: - 8001 A bit Ratchet - Stainless (PH2) - Stainless (TX10, TX25) - Stainless Hex (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm)
- Minimalist, lightweight multi-tool option stored at the end of an axle during rides for easy access during quick adjustments and trailside repairs. - On one side of the handle is a 5mm hex end stepped to 6mm - Compatible with Wolf Tooth rear axles that have threaded axle bolt (091000). - Four double sided bits: 2, 2.5, 3, and 4mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible - Two double-sided hex bits can nest on the inside of the handle via magnet
$0.95 $2.00 53% Off
Replacement Phillips screwdriver for EMT tools.
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
$1.95 $7.00 72% Off
Replacement Chain Tool for EMT tools.
$1.95 $7.00 72% Off
Replacement Chain Tool for EMT tools.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
$2.00 - $3.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Carry Planet Bike's Patch Kit on every ride, even if you have a spare tube. It weighs next to nothing and includes six self-adhesive patches, sand paper and instructions, all in a handy little case.
$2.99 - $4.53
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced. - For Torx Plus screws - Particularly hard for semi-hard materials - 1/4" hexagon drive - High torque transfer - Size: 40 IP x 25mm
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Material: premium chrome vanadium steel
$3.99 - $7.99
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
$3.99 - $6.99
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Page 1 of 44 Next page