- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
- For removal of 16-notch Shimano outboard bottom brackets - Compatible with 1/2" drive socket and torque wrenches - Hardened steel construction
- Ergonomic 22-tooth BB tool - Shimano or ISIS compatible - For installation and removal - Hardened and nickel-plated steel - Dual-compound ergonomic handle
- Spring-loaded plier for single handed cog removal - Fits 1/2 x 3/32" cogs between 10 and 19 teeth - Non slip handle
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
Sunlite's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. It's 6-inch length strikes the balance of maneuverability with good leverage. And the handle is coated for a non-slip, comfy grip.
• 14/15mm • 8mm Hex
Sunlite Pro Levers come in set of 2 and snap together for easy and convenient storage. Integrated spoke hook aids in making tire removal easy and won`t damage or scratch rims or spokes, and the sturdy nylon construction features an ergonomic and textured thumb recess for comfortable use.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
- Pro quality SIS cable cutter with integrated housing reamer - Durable chromoly construction with large comfortable ergonomic handles
Sunlite's 2-in-1 Speed lever makes installing and removing stubborn tire beads easy! - Ergonomic handle is easy and comfortable to use - Integrated bead hook makes seating new, stiff beads a breeze
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- 9 function multi tool - Hex keys: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
- Slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to reset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures - Prevents scratching and damage to pistons
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
We've all had trouble removing stubborn pedals. Sunlite's Ergo Pedal Wrench puts an end to the frustration. It's a thin 15mm wrench with a comfortable handle that supplies plenty of leverage. It's all metal for fine durability.
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
- Chromoly construction - Used for truing most disc brake rotors - Non-slip handle - Multiple angles of use
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
Page 1 of 3 Next page