- Essential bearing press for installation of bearings with a 10mm minimum ID - (1) 3/8 ACME threaded rod, (2) 30mm standoffs, (2) threaded handles
- Essential bottom bracket bearing extractor set - (1) 6806 extractor, (1) 24x37 extractor, (1) 29 DUB extractor, (1) 22mm GXP extractor
- SRAM Thin Flange T47 Bottom Bracket Socket Designed to create a tight grip on thin flange bottom bracket to avoid slipping while torquing cups into bike frames. - This single-sided socket is used for installing and removing 52mm, 16-notch bottom bracket cups. - The socket has a machined 3/8" drive, which can be used to allow 3/8" drive torque wrenches to be attached and locks onto a 1/2 inch UNC press rod for secure and easy installation of thin flanged bottom brackets. - Machined 6061 Aluminum Anodized Red
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
Headset drift for sealed bearing installation press. - Drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common head tube inner diameters - Compatible with bearing presses using 1/2" diameter rod, such as the Wheels Mfg. Headset Cup Press (PRESS-8) - Fits the following headtube inner diameters: 34mm, 44mm, 49mm, and 56mm
- Similar to its big brother but at a fraction of the size. The new and more efficient Adjustable Press Stop Mini will make life easier for mechanics as it allows for quick and accurate positioning in places where space is tight at the press of a button. - Adjustable Press Stop slides along 3/8" ACME threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings. - Compatible with new and existing Wheels MFG press kits which utilize a 3/8" ACME threaded rod - Compatible kits include: Press-4, ST0006, Press-1 - Machined aluminum body - Anodized in Wheels MFG red. - Durable steel button - For use with 3/8" ACME threaded press rod (Sold Separately)
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
Designed to press in all current wheels mfg bottom brackets! our universal bottom bracket frame drift is designed to press all current wheels mfg bottom bracket cups in to your frame. The adapter is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell inside diameters listed in the compatibility tab below. Each step is laser etched with the diameter size. Drift can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide! - Inner hole sized to fit 1/2" threaded rod. (Not for use with our Press-1 or Press-4 ) - Compatible with any other press with a 1/2" diameter rod - Recommended for use with Wheels Mfg BP0006, BP0007 - Machined aluminum - Anodized red - Sold individually We do not recommend it for use with press with a rod diameter less than 1/2". When used with a smaller rod, it is almost impossible to prevent the cups or bearings from pressing in straight.
Our 2437 open bore adapter is used to press 24x37 sealed bearings into bottom bracket cups, and direct fit frames like trek BB90. The adapter is machined with one step at 24mm ID, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. - Installs: 24x37 bearing - Inner step outer diameter: 23. 8mm - Outer diameter: 36. 8mm - Thru hole diameter: 0. 387" (9. 8mm) - Inner hole sized to fit 1/2" threaded rod - Compatible with BP0006, BP0007 - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually (2 drifts required for some installations)
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 10mm Fits the following bearings: - 6704 - 6804 - 6904
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 25mm Fits: - 6805 - Other bearings with inside diameter of 25mm
- Bearing extractor set for medium bearings - (1) 6002, (1) 6003, (1) 6804, (1)6805
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
This 7-piece adapter set is used to install 22mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings into bottom brackets. Includes adapters for the most common bottom bracket bearings for Shimano outboard cup BBs (HollowTech II), SRAM GXP, Truvativ, FSA, PF30 and BB30 bottom bracket bearings. - Includes open bore drifts for 6805, 24x37, BB30, PressFit30, GXP and BB86 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing bearing press handles - Compatible with Wheels Mfg. PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 12mm Fits the following bearings: - 6001 - 6801 - 6901
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9.5mm Fits: - R6 (3/8-inch) bearings - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9.5mm
Frame linkage standoff works with Wheels Mfg. bearing press handles. Acts as a spacer to allow the press handles to fully seat bearings over suspension linkages that protrude beyond the face of the bearing. - OD: 15.8mm / ID: 9.9mm - Machined aluminum - Anodized red - Sold individually
- Heavy duty double-ended steel lockring wrench - 10.5" long for plenty of leverage - Fits most bottom bracket lockrings
- Machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a ½” drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. - Precision machined aluminum body - Anodized in Wheels MFG red.
The Bottom Bracket Gauge Tool was designed to provide all the necessary measurements to identify the proper bottom bracket for a specific bike configuration. A metric scale runs along the long edges for measuring bottom bracket shell width and crank spindle lengths. Durable red anodized aluminum with laser etching. Overall size is 7" x 3" x 0.125". The gauge can measure: - bottom bracket width - bottom bracket shell inner diameter - crank spindle length - crank spindle diameter - bearing inner diameter Specifications: Measures crank spindle diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 29mm, 30mm Measures bearing inner diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 29mm, 30mm Measures bottom bracket shell inner diameters: 37mm, 41mm, 42mm, 46mm Measures bottom bracket shell widths: 61mm, 68mm, 73mm, 79mm, 86.5mm, 90mm, 92mm, 95mm, 100mm, 120mm, and 132mm Measures crank spindle lengths up to 180mm
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- Machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a ½” drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. - Precision machined aluminum body. - Anodized in Wheels MFG red.
Thin flange bottom bracket socket designed to create a tight grip on thin flange bottom bracket to avoid slipping while torquing cups into bike frames. This single-sided socket is used for installing and removing 48.5mm, 16-notch bottom bracket cups. The socket has a machined 3/8" drive, which can be used to allow 3/8" drive torque wrenches to be attached and locks onto 1/2 inch unc press rod for secure and easy installation of thin flanged bottom brackets. Machined 6061 aluminum anodized red
- Bottom bracket and bearing installation kit - (1) 1/2" rod, (2) threaded handles - (1) 2237 OPEN BORE, (2) 2437 OPEN BORE, (2) 29mm OPEN BORE, (2) 6806 OPEN BORE, (1) FRAME DRIFT
- Machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a 1/2" drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. - Precision machined aluminum body - Anodized in Wheels MFG red.
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 8mm Fits: - 608 - 688 - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm
Complete tool kit for installing wheels manufacturing bottom brackets. Kit includes our new bottom bracket socket tool for installing our BB cups, along with new sealed bearing drifts for the following ID bearings: - 22mm - 24mm - 29mm - 30mm Bottom bracket press pro install kit includes: - UNC 48mm 16-notch socket x 1 - 22x37 drift 1/2" x 1 - 6806 OB 1/2" x 2 - 24x37 OB 1/2" x2 - 1/2" frame drift x 1 1/2-13 x 9. 7" - threaded rod unc x 1 44-48. 5mm - double 16-notch 1/2" socket x 1 - threaded handle x 2
Page 1 of 3 Next page