- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- For installation and removal of 20t splined Shimano/ISIS bottom brackets - To be used with 1/2" driver
Pedal Wrench 15mm off-set design w/ergonomic handle
- Nipple Wrench for Deep Rims - The V-spring grabs the nipple to screw on deep rims to prevent the nipple from dropping. - With depth control function to release the nipple after 3~4 mm on the spoke. - Also can use with 1/4" electric screwdriver.
- Crank Remover - With patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles. - For use with 8mm hex key wrench.
Bottom Bracket Installation tool for Shimano Hollowtech II
- Crank Extractor - Contains 14x15mm sockets & 8mm hex key for crank bolt and crank arm removal. - Patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles.
- Disc Brake Piston and Pad Alignment Tool - Reposition pistons or help align disc pads with this easy to use tool. - It's made of Cr-Mo steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
- JIS/ISIS/Octalink crank tool with durable handle
- Four-sided wrench includes 4/5/6/8mm hex keys - Vinyl-coated handle for added comfort
- Ocarina Torque Wrench Set It's lightweight and smart design. - Tightening force to the correct torque easily, no need to set up the tool between various torque, for 3~10N?m rating. - The ergonomic handle holds 3/4/5/6mm hex keys and T-25 in one tool. - Ideal for all mechanics and avid riders.
- For removal of 1-1/8" headset cups
- Pro Shop Cable & Spoke Cutter - For Shimano SIS SP. - Contains inner wire and outer casing reconditioner.
- Hex Key Wrench Set - TwinHead w/2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 ball ended & T-25 Star
- E211: good for higher-torque crank, BB and cassette specifications - E212: good for light-duty cockpit torque specifications
Bearing Puller for BB30, BB86, BB92 and Campagnolo Ultra-torque
- One-way Torque Wrench - 5-25 N'm. for 1/4" and 3/8 drive sockets - 21~105N·m, for 3/8" & 1/2" drive sockets
Page 1 of 1