$0.86 - $3.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
$3.99 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
$4.95 - $8.95
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Fits all 1/4-inch socket-type torque wrenches for use with the Prestacycle Bicycle Bit Set. Prestacycle's bits cost 1/10 the price of buying socket head sets to meet all the requirements of bicycles. Using bits allows you to perform initial installation with Prestacycle's reversible mini ratchet – then leave the bit inside the job – remove the mini ratchet – and connect your torque wrench onto the bit to finish final tightening.
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
$5.95 - $5.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Carry Planet Bike's Patch Kit on every ride, even if you have a spare tube. It weighs next to nothing and includes six self-adhesive patches, sand paper and instructions, all in a handy little case.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a special thin wrench with 8 and 10mm openings perfect for adjusting the thin pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and other hex nuts on your bicycle). This handy brake tool is made of durable tool steel that's nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Page 1 of 24 Next page