Parts & Accessories
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
$7.98 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
$19.98 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Duraluminum alloy outer bolt set with Torx T30 fitting, wrench included
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
$19.00 - $29.90
- Chrome plated CrMo steel chainring bolt/nut sets (Track is NJS approved)
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
Designed to work seamlessly with the new wave of 2×10 drivetrains, the 2x utilizes MRP's patented integrated skid chainring protection (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending) and features a dual pulley tensioning system. Notable on the 2x system is the absence of a crank-mounted bash guard or guide ring, instead it relies on the front derailleur and cutting-edge lower pulley assembly for complete chain retention. The integrated skid protects the chainrings from impacts without the added weight of a full bash ring. The dual pulley tensioning system ensures that the chain is properly tensioned and in the right position, keeping it on the chainring in the roughest conditions. The dual pulleys also reduce drag and noise compared to other designs, ensuring a better riding experience. Finally, the raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell. - Removable integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - Dual pulley design provides precise chain engagement while reducing noise and drag - Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better. - NEW Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact. - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions. - Available in "Mini" 32-36t and "Mega" 36-40t sizing - Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells)
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
The North Shore Billet 2×10 Spider replaces the stock chainring spider so that you can run smaller chainrings on SRAM XX1, X01, X1, X0, X9, X7, and GX cranks using GXP bottom brackets. With the NSB 2×10 Spider you can run a more traditional 22/32T or 24/34T combination. The NSB 2×10 Spider is designed to use any standard 64 / 104 BCD 9 speed chainring. The distance between the rings and the distance from the centre of the bottom bracket is the same as the 120 BCD spider so the set up is simple and the shifting is quick!
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
DZero is Quarq's next-generation power meter platform for those who live to be challenged, pushed, and tested in the toughest scenarios imaginable. Now Quarq has introduced a DZero spider designed to replace the factory spider on Specialized's S-Works carbon crankset. Quarq DZero for Specialized embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery, an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year warranty. Features & Benefits: - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad – no cadence magnet required - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - Power Balance - OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app Essential Details: - Traditional 5-arm spider compatible with Specialized S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms from 2013-Current. - Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD. - Replaces the standard spider. - A Specialized lockring tool is required for installation.
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
The Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adapter for Campagnolo Ultra- Torque Cranks adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to BB30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation. This adapter is machined from engineering-grade Delrin. - 48g/pr * The design of these adapters includes the use of the Campy bearings factory installed on the crank spindle.
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
Easton spider and ring assemblies for CINCH cranks.
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
Page 1 of 5 Next page