$85.50 - $157.50
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with concave carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Reflective strip on sidewall makes you more visible when riding in low-light conditions - Fits most bikes with cantilever or disc brakes
From hardpack groomed trails to soft backcountry pursuits, Hüsker Dü’s 4.8 inch wide casing offers a huge footprint while maintaining rolling efficiency for the best balance of speed and float. Built around the perfect balance of low rolling resistance, traction and flotation, shorter center treads roll faster, and slightly taller shoulder knobs give more bite when cornering. An overall reduced lug count, combined with a tubeless-ready bead make the 4.8” Hüsker Dü a great option for any winter fat bike adventure. - 4.8” casing offers the most float of any 45NRTH tire - Ideal for loose conditions at low pressure - Reduced lug count for rolling efficiency on harder packed trails - Tall shoulder lugs increase cornering traction
Let Dunderbeist loose on your local groomed single track and feel the aggressive tread claw through the snow with unrivaled propulsion and braking traction. Its 4.6-inch footprint provides enhanced flotation and is compatible with a wide range of frames. Dual compound rubber rolls fast and keeps you in control while shredding the berms. Point uphill and feel the Dunderbeist dig in as you attack climbs covered in loose, unconsolidated snow. Pair Dunderbeist with its sibling front tire, Flowbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control. - 4.6” footprint - Designed for optimal use as a rear tire - Aggressive side lugs comprised of soft rubber compound - Ideally paired with Flowbeist front tire
Flowbeist attacks groomed single track with confidence thanks to an ultra-aggressive tread that’s ready for whatever the trail throws at it. Designed for optimal use as a front tire, its wide 4.6” footprint floats well, rolls fast and is compatible with a wide range of frames and forks. Digging into berms brings the Flowbeist alive as its tall side lugs with softer compound rubber claw the snow. Hit the brakes on tight twisty single track and the aggressive tread design digs in to keep you and your bike in control. Pair Flowbeist with its sibling rear tire, Dunderbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control. - 4.6” footprint - Designed for optimal use as a front tire - Aggressive side lugs comprised of soft rubber compound - Ideally paired with Dunderbeist rear tire
$121.50 - $234.00
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides flotation over loose snow additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with 258 concave, aluminum carbide tip studs to provide extra bite and increased durability. - Carbide studs grip ice - Braced side lugs improve cornering - Tubeless Ready - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. The latest Vanhelga features an updated tread pattern increasing ramping on the center lugs for better rolling efficiency while spreading out shoulder and side lugs to increase braking traction and provide more confidence in the corners. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. The tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy. - Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration, and cornering control - Shovel-design side lugs provide increase braking traction and more stable cornering than the previous Vanhelga tread pattern - Increased ramping on center lugs increases rolling efficiency
Dillinger 4 is a fast traction studded fat bike tire. The tightly spaced center tread rolls quickly, while taller, braced side lugs improve cornering in snowy conditions. Carefully positioned studs allow for railing icy, off-camber singletrack with confidence and control. - Braced side lugs for improved cornering - Directional center lugs for rolling speed and braking traction - Replacement studs and stud insertion tool sold separately - Replacement studs and stud insertion tool sold separately
$157.50 - $252.00
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride and Wrathchild’s concave studs tear into the surface. - Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow - Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence - 252 concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tubeless ready - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss
An evolution of the Wrathchild, the Wrathlorde provides maximum performance in the iciest, most challenging conditions. Aggressive, tightly-spaced lugs decrease rolling resistance without compromising on traction while 300 XL concave studs tear into ice like no other tire yet. - Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - XL Concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tall side lugs provide confidence in corners - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
A versatile trail tire with excellent traction that provides confidence and durability for most trail conditions. - A versatile trail tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions - Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multiple trail surfaces - Center tread designed for a fast rolling, yet confident grip - Additional durability helps ward off flats and punctures - reCYCLE compound construction uses 11% recycled rubber material
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
The Thumper is a fast-rolling XC tire that handles predictably when things get loose. - Overlapping center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
$22.50 - $25.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
$25.00 - $47.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The CST BFT (Big Fat Tire) is a high-volume tire with an aggressive tread to provide outstanding traction on any trail. - Designed for trail and freeride use - Durable 27 TPI casing
CST C1779 Tires. The CST Metropolitan Palm Bay tire features a unique tread that will keep your ride both smooth and stylish. - Perfect for everyday city riding - APL Puncture-resistance features .7mm layer of rubber between tread and casing - Tread pattern designed for reduced rolling resistance with consistent traction - Reflective sidewall for added safety - 22 TPI casing
The CST Ciudad is an an extremely durable tire that excels at urban riding and commuting. - Grooved slick tread rolls fast while offering consistent grip - 1.5mm layer of Kevlar between tread and casing to resist cuts and tears from road debris
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
$41.95 - $43.95
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
$19.99 - $31.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$19.95 - $24.95
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
$19.95 - $29.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
The Kenda Smoke Style is a value priced mountain tire based on the classic smoke tread pattern. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Page 1 of 7 Next page