Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
SRAM's Predictive Steering Hub is a dedicated hub interface for the inverted RockShox RS-1 fork. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the oversize, solid-aluminum Torque Tube axle delivers extreme strength and stiffness. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is not convertible to other axles.
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name! Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, SRAM's X0 Boost Front Hub proves that being solid doesn’t mean being sluggish. Super-precise Speedball bearings mean lower resistance and faster revolutions. The wide 110mm Boost hub flange ensures your wheels will be stiff for precision steering and improved handling. • Boost 110 x 15mm axle diameter • Tapered aluminum axle is strong and light • 32-hole • Includes tool-free end caps and quick release skewers • Weight: 130 grams
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · For XD 11-speed cassette · For Hope Pro 2 EVO hubs · Contains drive side end cap, bearings and driver
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 axle.
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Bike polo all stars and tough-wheel aficionados will love Surly's New Polo Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. The 48-hole drilling and taller flanges makes the overall wheel stiffer, and tougher--perfect for polo. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Bike polo all stars and tough-wheel aficionados will love Surly's Ultra New Polo Rear Track Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and threads for a freewheel on one side, and a fixed cog on the other so you have a choice in your gearing. Plus, this hub is available in both 120mm and 135mm widths, so any bike could become your chosen polo steed.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 37.71mm - LTF-R: 50.81mm - CTF-L: 36.44mm - CTF-R: 23.34mm
$57.99 - $108.99
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 9/11-speed Campagnolo cassette body • 32-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • 382g • Black and silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
Page 1 of 9 Next page