Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly where this tire dominates. Deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy conditions so you can flow through corners, zip through off-camber sections, and powering up inclines with ease. A great tire for truly extreme conditions like the 2018 CX World Championships where it won four of five gold medals. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 320TPI sealed corespun cotton casing with natural rubber tread and a seamless latex inner tube for improved grip at lower pressures, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner, and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve.
- Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires.
Sealed Corespun Cotton
- To protect our cotton casings, we apply a special waterproof, bead-to-bead coating. This treatment keeps the casing lighter, softer, and more supple, extending the tire's life and brightness.
- The S stands for Softer and more Supple. This tire utilizes a softer durometer tread rubber especially valuable on track and cyclocross tires.
- Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance.
- The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
|Black/White / 700c x 33||8855627118605||11860||CHA60662951E|