When speed across most any terrain is priority number one, look no further than the SES 4.5. Originally designed for the cobbles and crosswinds of Paris-Roubaix to provide an aero benefit with high volume tires, the SES 4.5 was the first of its kind and is now re-designed to deliver more speed in a lighter package.
- Carbon fiber consctruction using continuously running fibers throughout the rim, tapering laminates, and removing excess material
- Re-engineered to reduce weight, increase aero efficiency and further expand capabilities when the going gets fast
- Hookless bead tubeless technology reduces weight, improves comfort, maintains strength, and ensures an exacting rim bead seat
- Premium Road Hubs bring efficiency, longevity, and simplicity: Cold-forged and machined 6061 alloy for durable lightweight performance
- Tubeless and disc brake only
|Shimano Micro Spline
|Inner Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.
|Shimano Micro Spline / Black / 12mm Thru x 100mm / 12mm Thru x 142mm / Centerlock / 700c