The Pro Carbon triathlon suit packs in plenty of high-performance features and delivers great comfort at the same time. The shoulders of the suit are laser-cut to streamline your profile as you travel through the air, with an Aero Lazer thigh band adding further aerodynamic advantage. Innovative coldblack technology effectively blocks the build-up of heat generated by UV rays, allowing for superb temperature control - even on dark-colored gear. Two back pockets provide secure space for the absolute essentials, while a seamless inner leg prevents excess fabric from getting bunched up around the saddle. Throughout the suit both mini-stitching and flatlock seams are employed to reduce chafing and irritation of the skin, while reflective accents on the front, back and bottom help improve low-light visibility. The Tri Air chamois is lightweight and treated with antibacterial technology to prevent the build-up of bacteria and odors over time. The quick-drying foam stretches in four directions, providing an excellent range of motion.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties.
- Light Power: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue.
- Tri-Rev: Compression and support
- Pro + LYCRA fiber: Support and shape recovery
- Coldblack upper body: Reflects UV rays to reduce heat build-up even on dark textiles
- 13"/33 cm zip with inner flap
- Laser-finished armholes for optimal aerodynamics
- 2 rear pockets with flap for hydrodynamics
- Tri-specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Mini-stitching: Minimalist stitching provides optimal comfort and reduces the risks of chafing
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Standard Fit
- Tri Air Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50