Osprey’s Syncro 10 is a perfect cycling companion. Even when you’re riding at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to Osprey’s AirSpeed suspension system. The mesh backpanel is supported by a LightWire frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The BioStretch shoulder harness works in conjunction with built-in hipbelt wings to stabilize the load.
Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs.
An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter Hydraulics reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and constant sipping.
Additional details include the LidLock carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin, a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility, and an integrated rain cover just in case the clouds roll in.
- Mesh backpanel supported by lightWire frame with side vents maintains comfortable fit and keeps your back cool
Biostretch Ventilated Harness
- EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Padded, spacer mesh hipwings with straight ErgoPull
- Hydration - Internal reservoir sleeve includes a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir
- J-Zip Front Tool Organizer - The J-zip gives access to a front panel organizational compartment which features mesh pockets for tubes and tools, a pump holder, key clip and space for additional items
- Integrated Raincover - The integrated, removable high visibility raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Slash Pocket - A zippered top slash pocket lined with scratch-free, heat-embossed fabric proves ideal storage for optics and electronic devices
A front zippered organizer pocket keeps smaller gear secure and accessible.
Front panel access to main compartment so you can see all of your gear at a glance
The LidLock helmet attachment allows a bike helmet to be quickly and stored without taking up space inside the pack.
The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark.