The Shimano GRX Di2 Dual Control Lever delivers light and responsive shifting for mixed-terrain riding. The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort, and the textured, anti-slip brake lever increases control on bumpy terrain. The Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano synchronized electronic shifting.
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Flat mount and anti-mud specification
- Convenient tool access
- Simple wheel replacement
- Easy and clean bleeding system
- Never hesitate to tackle rough surfaces
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating
- Improved braking input performance
- Higher brake lever axis and curved brake lever
- Improved grip and confidence on choppy surfaces and descents
- Higher braking efficiency reduces fatigue on long rides
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Left / 2-speed||192790448961||IRX815DLF6SC100||DIS418915365|
|Right / 11-speed||192790448930||IRX815DRRDSC170||DIS412409505|