We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge, each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmares to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively, all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
Like all of our S-Works bikes, the S-Works Turbo Creo SL is our pinnacle build. The FACT 11r chassis and Future Shock 2.0 with a hydraulic damper is dressed with a 1x build that includes SRAM Red AXS eTap, a SRAM XX1 Eagle rear derailleur, and a 10-50t cassette for an incredible gear range. It rolls on Roval Terra CLX EVO Disc carbon wheels and 30mm S-Works Turbo tires. And to finish off the build, we've included our S-Works Carbon Hover bars, an S-Works Future Stem, and a Body Geometry S-Works Power saddle. We're throwing in a range extender too, because you're never going to want to stop riding this bike.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries, the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class,literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor's responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- We've learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn't provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders,one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
Front: Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
Rear: Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
|Tires||S-Works Turbo 700x30 Rapid Air 2BR|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon Crank Arms|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-SYNC 46t chain ring|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS Hydraulic|
|Handlebars||S-Works Carbon Hover Drop 125mm, Reach 75mm, w/Di2 hole|
|Tape/Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Stem||S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Computer mount|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|Seat Post||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black Tint - Spectraflair/Satin Black/Chrome / X-Small||888818697021||98121-0201||CRE39155196S|
|Black Tint - Spectraflair/Satin Black/Chrome / Small||888818697038||98121-0202||CRE38328541S|
|Black Tint - Spectraflair/Satin Black/Chrome / Medium||888818697045||98121-0203||CRE38400801M|
|Black Tint - Spectraflair/Satin Black/Chrome / Large||888818697052||98121-0204||CRE3875799L|
|Black Tint - Spectraflair/Satin Black/Chrome / X-Large||888818697069||98121-0205||CRE39360934L|
|Black Tint - Spectraflair/Satin Black/Chrome / XX-Large||888818697076||98121-0206||CRE40175255L|
|Gloss Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Carbon / X-Small||888818662586||98121-0001||CRE40692116S|
|Gloss Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Carbon / Small||888818647675||98121-0002||CRE39851044S|
|Gloss Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Carbon / Medium||888818647682||98121-0003||CRE39197374M|
|Gloss Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Carbon / Large||888818647699||98121-0004||CRE3952558L|
|Gloss Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Carbon / X-Large||888818647705||98121-0005||CRE40108803L|
|Gloss Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Dusty Blue Pearl/Satin Carbon / XX-Large||888818647712||98121-0006||CRE41990867L|