A part-time universal gear integrated in the handle of the screwdriver significantly increases the working speed. The turbo function can either be switched on or off by pressing a button. Turning it off is recommended for fine adjustment and final tightening or loosening of a high torque screw. The robust steel design is maintenance-free and ensures a long product life. Thanks to the Rapidaptor bit holder, the Kraftform Turbo can be used with all conventional 1/4" hexagon bits for a wide variety of screw profiles. With the Rapidaptor function the bits can be inserted directly and can be easily removed by pushing the sleeve forward—allowing single-hand operation.
- Quadruples the screwdriving speed in a purely mechanical way (without battery)
- Activation and deactivation of the turbo function by a simple push of a button
- The fixable universal gear allows powerful screwdriving and easy fine adjustments
- Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel (maximum torque 14 Nm)
- 1/4" hexagon take-up with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck