Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 25-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
$50.00 - $80.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
$60.00 - $95.00
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness. - Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Comp keyed lock provides a durable locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating to create a durable lock that won't scratch your frame and will keep your bike safe. Includes 2 keys and an easy-to-use tool-free mount. - 10mm x 180cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting the bike from scratches - Tool-free mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Secure-keyed entry resists tampering - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes cable lock, on-bike mount and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 3
The Bontrager Kids Combo Chain Lock offers a kid-friendly design with unique color options and symbols on the dial that make it easier for little ones to remember their combination. The 75cm chain is made from hardened steel, and it's the perfect length for function without being bulky. Plus, it's wrapped up in a fun, colored fabric sheath that looks great and protects bikes from scratches and scuffs. - Steel chain links for secure protection in a 75cm length - Unique combo dial features kid-friendly, easy-to-remember symbols - Fun, colorful fabric sleeve protects bike from scratches and scuffs - 75cm length makes lock easy to use without being bulky - Security rating 3
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key. Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers - Individually configurable code - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag - Length: 90cm
$37.99 - $42.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
Protect your bicycle with the ABUS Tresorflex 1360 Combo lock. It features a tough steel cable that's surrounded by hardened steel links and it's all wrapped up in a finish-protecting sleeve so you can lock up with peace of mind. And, you can set your own combination on the easy-spinning digit wheels, too.
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$24.95 - $27.95
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$20.95 - $27.95
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$24.95 - $26.95
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$18.95 - $21.95
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
Page 1 of 6 Next page