Parts & Accessories
These wheel skewers are designed to blend seamlessly into the bike for faster aerodynamics. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Proprietary Speed Concept design integrates into the bike for faster aerodynamics - When seconds matter, details matter. Demand the fastest skewers for your bike
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Key features: - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - To best know which model works best for you, measure the internal dimension of your rim - For rims with internal dimensions up to 15mm (ETRO 622x15mm), use the narrow rim strip - For rims with internal dimensions 17-19mm (ETRO 622x17-19mm), use the wide rim strip - Not Tubeless Ready
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Mavic's road quick releases feature a composite lever and Mavic's exclusive cam system. Sturdy and tight, these quick releases allows quick and lightweight wheel fixing.
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
QR adapter for SPOON 20 Front hubs. Compatible with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced from 2011-2015 (built with SPOON hubs). Not compatible with 2016 SPIKE or SPOON wheels (built with SPIKE hubs). Not compatible with Spike Race28 Enduro Wheels. Material: Alloy Weight (g): ±26 Compatibility: SPOON front hubs
Replacement Pawls for Spoon hubs.
From Origin8 come these replacement hollow track axle sets for SS-1101 hubs.
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- 6 pawl full engagement/27 point/13.3-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
$37.00 - $52.00
Kit allows you to convert your Neo or Neo Ultimate hub. The thru-axle to QR kit includes two SealLock end caps and Stan's aluminum quick-release skewer. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. The QR/thru-axle to bolt-on kit includes end caps, threaded axle, bolts and washers. Bolt-on axles are recommended to prevent slipping and wheel misalignment in frames with horizontal drop-outs. - Not compatible with Centerlock or Boost hubs
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
- Skewer Trek QR-18 100mm Bolt-On Front Black - Skewer Trek QR-18 135mm Bolt-On Rear Black
Stan's Alpha Rim Strip are specifically designed to fit Stan's Alpha 340 and Alpha 400 rims. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping." Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic mountain hubs to quick release - One pair is required for each hub to be converted
• Rim strips for 20-inch fat bike rims • 80mm wide
On today's raod forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic front hubs to 9mm - One pair required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic Crossmax ST/SX front hub to use 20mm axle - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
Quick release skewer with reliable internal cam and serrated nut for sure grip. Does not include end caps. Quick release and SealLock end cups offered separately. Not compatible with Boost hubs.
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
12x157mm adapter for SPOON 150 Rear Hubs. Compatible with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced from 2011-2015 (built with SPOON hubs). Not compatible with 2016 SPIKE or SPOON wheels (built with SPIKE hubs). Not compatible with Spike Race28 Enduro Wheels. Material: Alloy Weight (g): ±37 Compatibility: SPOON 12x150mm Rear Hubs
- Thru-axle adapters, QR to 20mm, 2nd generation Spin Doctor - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs, see item notes for specific fitment - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
Page 1 of 13 Next page