Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 21 - Width OD: 24.6 - Profile: 30 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Weight: 460g - ERD: 577 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 80 - Width OD: 85 - Profile: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 610g - ERD: 542 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
$59.99 - $69.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
$55.99 - $99.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified Specs: - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22.3 - Profile: 22 - Weight: 410 - ERD: 594
The original 7000 series aluminum BMX rim. This specialty grade of aluminum lets Odyssey produce a rim that is both lightweight and strong. The Seven-KA is a proven, go-to rim for pro-level riders worldwide. SPECS - 7000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 17mm ERD: 390mm
40w rims are the choice for the truly big tires out there. Providing ample support for high volume, modern mountain bike and plus tires, 40w’s are a great compromise between width, weight, and stiffness. If you’re looking to up the game on your big-tired mountain bike, these are a great place to start a build. As with all Whisky rims, these include the tubeless valves and tape required in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Recommended weight limit 240lbs - 50psi max tire pressure
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
Featuring the most renowned Mavic technologies, the A 719 is the benchmark rim for the trekking and touring market. This rim is SUP-welded and features wide, UB Control machined braking surfaces for enduring strength and control in the roughest road conditions.
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width, offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing thanks to increased lateral stiffness and durability. The new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8" - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Even lighter than the Flow EX - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - More durable rim shape and alloy - Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
- Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
$94.95 - $99.95
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
$64.99 - $69.99
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
Product specs: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) - Outside width: 29mm - Inner bead width: 23.4mm - Section height: 21mm - Weight: 26?- 520g, 27.5"-562g - Type: sleeved or welded - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 32
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applications - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Profile: 29 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 541 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 37 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 450g - ERD: 545 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 370g - ERD: 550
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
Plus Sized Rims for Plus Sized Tires The Magna is specifically made for plus tires in the 2.8-3.0” range. With a 40mm internal width, the Magna 40 is designed to suit wider plus tires between 2.8" and 3.0”. The Magna 40 features a thick bead wall adjacent to the tire to resist impact deformation, with a wider, rounded top-edge to reduce sidewall cuts. The nipple/spoke bed is oriented to the spoke direction to reduce weakness caused by bend in the spoke at the nipple hole. The Magna is made with premium alloy, extruded and carefully formed for consistent shape. It is then fusion welded and ground for a strong precise finish. Our fusion welding system leaves a perfect seamless joint that becomes the strongest section of the rim ensuring that your rim won’t split if you impact at the seam. - Premium extruded alloy - Fusion welded seam-ground finish - Impact resistant design - Tubeless Ready
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
Page 1 of 5 Next page