SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style. - Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar brake housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK705) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
SRAM's SlickWire Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
$149.90 - $202.93
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes.
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
$44.99 - $47.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
$21.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
-Wheels Mfg rubber donuts fit over your brake and shift cables preventing exposed cables from contacting frame and reducing cable slap noises
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable kit that includes all parts needed for installation. - This convenient and valuable kit is the key to restoring your shifting performance - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Stainless steel cables are each 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3200mm long - Kit includes Comp shift ferrules, cable frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's SlickWire Pro MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to upgrade your braking. You get two stainless-steel cables; slippery lined, compression-free 5mm-diameter housings; and aluminum ferrules. It's compatible with all mountain mechanical brakes.
• Road bike-specific 1.6 mm coated stainless cable • Front and rear brake • Disc compatible • 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner • Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules • Available in black or white
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables and liner from contamination, greatly increasing system longevity.
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
Page 1 of 8 Next page