- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$80.99 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
The Shimano GRX BL-RX812 in-line brake lever delivers greater rider control for mixed-terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. The hydraulic disc sub brake lever offers reliable and accessible braking in more positions and allows for quick access while riding upright on the tops of the handlebar. - Quickly brake when riding upright - More confident and accessible braking from multiple positions - Less fatigue on long tours
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$9.00 - $10.00
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$56.99 - $118.99
As a front lever for your Rival 1 set-up, or paired for single speed adventures, the new Rival brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. SRAM Reach Adjust feature brings near universal fit for riders. - Weight: 260 grams per lever (no cables) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Finish: Black - Adjustment: Reach Adjust
$24.99 - $29.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
- Stainless steel torx t-25 Bolt for disc brake rotors - Set of six
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
$12.49 - $19.99
Trying to get a little extra traction on shifters and brake levers has inspired home-brew mechanics to experiment with skateboard deck tape, hot glue, or slide on brake lever grips. Katie Compton actually went so far as to combine sand and superglue to ensure maximum grip in any conditions. While those solutions are pretty kick-ass, we try to make it a little easier with our Lever Grippies. Just stick ‘em on for more sticktion.
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
- Lightweight 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Compound: All Weather - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Includes steel-backed organic pads
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
This high-end version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and titanium hardware, as well as lighter brake pads. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Includes aluminum-backed organic pads - For use with short cable-pull levers - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 184 g
This upgraded version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and stainless steel hardware. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Due to the shape of the brake pad installation tabs, this model is not compatible with Centerlock or HSX rotors - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 204 g
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Page 1 of 22 Next page