SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
$45.00 - $50.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light weight - 269 grams
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
- 1/2" x 3/16" - 98 Links - Silver - Single-speed - BMX Freestyle - Special Dynamic Configured Plates
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
$76.95 - $114.95
Connex S0 chains are made of high strength alloy steel. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Alloy steel inner and outer link plates - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included Connex sX chains are nickel plated for durability. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Stainless steel inner links, alloy steel outer links, both electroless nickel-plated - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 116 Links - EPT anit-rust coating - 8 speed - Compatible with 18-21 24 Speed HG - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 286 grams
Standard replacement chain
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance and enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver/Pink - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Hollow Pins & Plates - Super Light - 253 grams - Double X Bridge Shape - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Double X Durability - Half Nickel Plated - High Rigidity - Highest Pin Power - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Non-Directional - Outer Plate Chamfering
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1 mm
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
$16.00 - $29.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
$16.00 - $29.00
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
$37.99 - $43.99
Standard replacement chain
$90.00 - $95.00
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
$69.92 - $85.92
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 96 Links - Single Speed - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Double X Durability - Full Nickel Plated - High-Performance - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting
$55.00 - $60.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light Weight - 268 grams
$49.95 - $79.95
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page