When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$340.00 - $480.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning-fast shifts.
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
$100.00 - $120.00
While the greatest focus is generally given to the moving parts of the groupset, the drivetrain is not complete without the cassette. And a Campagnolo groupset is not complete without an extremely efficient, reliable and high-performance cassette. This is why the Centaur groupset offers high-quality solutions to meet the needs of even the most demanding cyclist. - Built with one steel triplet and 8 steel single sprockets. - Includes lockring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 291 grams
Precision CNC CroMo construction - 9 Pawl/108 Point/3.33° Engagement for instant power transfer - 8 spline removal - Chrome plated
Ride anywhere with the wide-range PG-1230, 11- to 50-tooth Eagle cassette. The NX cassette gives riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle ecosystem affords with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels. The PG-1230 is the only Eagle cassette designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse. Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Compatible with a splined driver body - Wide 11-50T gear range—a perfect fit for any ride - Optimized gear steps across entire range - 11-50T: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
$23.95 - $27.95
- CNC machined CrMo cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 1/8-inch chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 1/8-inch
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$52.99 - $58.99
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
$28.99 - $35.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$74.95 - $79.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$21.90 - $25.90
- CNC-machined from hardened chromoly with phosphate black finish - Threaded track cog for 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Choose 3/32" or 1/8" widths (Use SF-1750 for lockring)
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
- Reliable chrome-plated Chromoly 4-notch freewheel
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
- Extra-wide range, Super Fluid Drive shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 9sp drivetrains - Weight-optimized steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 11-36 - 390g
Page 1 of 5 Next page