Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
Pioneer's Shimano Ultegra 6800 Power Meter is a revolutionary power meter that attaches stealthily to the left crankarm. The Ultegra 6800 left crank arm meter truly brings power to the people, and gives every rider power-based (also called watt-based) training performance, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form without breaking the bank. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, and a mere 22 grams of weight, the Pioneer power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties.
$7.99 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
Surly offers you spiders for their Mr. Whirly Cranks in a variety of Bolt Circle Diameters (BCDs) so you can run nearly any chainring combination you want. Be sure to check chainring/frame compatibility for your intended setup.
This is a drive-side stop washer for your Surly Mr. Whirly Crank. It ensures you're properly spaced out down there.
This OD Crank Single Speed Spacer Kit gets your Surly OD Crank ready to run as a single. Indluces chainring bolts and spacers. Just add chainring (sold separately).
$6.59 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Race Face removable chainring spider for SixC ranksets. Offers BCDs of 104/64mm.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
Page 1 of 5 Next page