Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Crankset boasts race-worthy efficiency. Shimano incorporates the crankarms and the bottom bracket spindle into a single unit so you shave grams without losing a drop of valuable pedal power. The 38/26 ratio gives you less overlap of gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. This design also sports external bottom bracket bearings that increase rigidity and durability.
Pioneer's full crankset power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet. The Pioneer Shimano Dura Ace 9000 crankset is your chance to ride the same technology used by the world's best riders, ensconced in one of the most aesthetically pleasing cranksets ever created. Pioneer's created the first, and only, power meter that measures power output and pedaling stroke efficiency for each individual leg, in real time, allowing you to analyze and adjust your technique on the fly. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that detect the slightest tangent and radial-force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, letting you fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, and active temperature compensation, the Pioneer power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties. - Standard: 53/39 - Mid-Compact: 52/36 - Compact: 50/34
Pioneer's full crankset power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and Pioneer's Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset is your chance to ride the same technology used by the world's best riders. Pioneer's created the first, and only, power meter that measures power output and pedaling stroke efficiency for each individual leg, in real time, so you can analyze and adjust your technique on the fly. At the heart of Pioneer's Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power's applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, Pioneer's power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties. - Standard: 53/39 - Mid-Compact: 52/36 - Compact: 50/34
$299.99 - $309.99
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
$125.99 - $127.99
Super strong and ultra durable, Shimano's ZEE Cranks are tailor-made for aggressive riders, DHers and dirt jumpers that don't have endorsement deals. They use a 2-piece design with solid aluminum arms as well as a steel axle and steel pedal inserts for longevity. Stiffness was put at a premium, so if you need to stomp on the pedals to get up to speed quickly, or if you're a Clydesdale who punishes lesser cranksets, ZEE has your back. It's 10-speed compatible and is equipped with a 36-tooth chainring. The bottom bracket is included, too.
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
$259.99 - $269.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
$129.60 - $151.98
You'll always find the perfect gear with Shimano's Tiagra Crankset. It's crafted from aluminum for low weight and efficient power transfer, while the integrated axle furthers both of those attributes. It shifts positively as well with ramped and pinned SG-X chainrings that boost shifting speed and precision. Options: - Standard Double (52/39) - Compact Double (50/34) - Triple (50/39/30)
$49.39 - $64.99
Shimano's Acera Crankset features the fast shifting you need to make the most out of any day on your bike. Stiff aluminum crank arms transfer power smoothly to the rear wheel. The chainrings are ramped and pinned to accelerate front shifts.
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
FSA's Gossamer MegaExo Triple Crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms for low weight and strength, as well as ramped and pinned chainrings for fast, reliable shifting. The 19mm spindle and MegaExo bottom bracket provides incredible power transfer. This crankset is compatible with all 10- and 11-speed road drivetrains.
Harness the power of your tandem team with FSA's SL-K Tandem Crankset. This rear crankset features compression molded, unidirectional carbon crankarms pushing a wide-ranging 52/39/30 gear range. A 42-tooth left-hand-drive FSA chainring is included and a proprietary spacer system lets you fine tune the chainline.
- HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (2x11-speed) Trail Ride Specific HOLLOWTECH II crank arm. Cold Forged aluminum for strength and durability. Interchangeable with all of the new XTR Chainrings - Standard Q-factor (168mm) - HOLLOWGLIDE. Hollow gear construction optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability - Durable teeth. Titanium (2x11/3x11), Stainless steel (single) - Wt: 656g (40-30-22T, w/o BB), 630g (34-24T, w/o BB), 583g (30T, w/o BB) - Model Number : FC-M9020-B2 - Series : XTR - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Crank Arm Length : 170 / 175 - Bottom Bracket : SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68 / 73
Race Face's Respond crank is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, & weight. - Intended for all-mountain or downhill use - AL-7050 crankarms and spider - Removable granny spider for single ring use - Forged and CNC-machined chromoly BB spindle - Triple wiper seal bearings are filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - For aggressive riders on a budget - Exi interface allows easy installation and removal
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Compact Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The compact chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Light and strong, these Specialized S-Works carbon road arms, and spider give you the competitive advantage. - Light and strong, these S-Works carbon road arms give you the competitive advantage. - Hollow carbon crank arms offer superior stiffness. - Oversized alloy spindle with Hirth coupling interface. - Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell. - BB30 compatible. - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains. - Finish: Unidirectional carbon fiber - Spider: 110BCD
Shimano's super-stiff SLX Crankset offers trail riders efficient power transfer and low weight to blast up mountains, plus the rugged durability to scorch back down. Shimano's Hollowtech II design integrates the crankarms and bottom bracket into a single unit with a beefy spindle, spinning on large-diameter bearings with ultra-wide spacing for maximum rigidity and strength. From XC smooth to enduro burl, you can expect smooth, effortless shifting from Shimano's SLX crankset.
Steep climbs or techy descents, Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset is your secret weapon. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff to rocket you forward and respond to your every move. Front shifts are insanely fast too, with Shimano's legendary chainrings featuring computer-designed shift ramps. Close ratio gear combinations accelerate front shifting and cut down weight while still offering a full range of gears for any ride. This model features a narrow 48.8mm chainline.
$79.99 - $90.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
$399.99 - $579.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
Page 1 of 8 Next page