Aggressive All Mountain performance in a lightweight trail-tuned package. SPANK Industries’ award winning OOZY Trail 295 Wheelset just got better. Now with 32H straight pull OOZY Trail hubs, featuring increased engagement and adaptability, and unique over-sized SSL (single spoke length) flanges, the hand-built OOZY Trail 295 wheelset boasts enhanced stiffness, durability, and spoke torque retention. Equipped with SPANK’s revolutionary Bead Bite anti-burp rim hooks, the OOZY Trail 295 wheelset effectively reduces tire burps at low pressures. A 24.5mm inner rim width allows for a wide range of tire sizes, while restricting excessive tire rollover. For a versatile ride with unrivaled tubeless performance, look no further than the OOZY Trail 295 wheelset.
- Key Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy
- Weight - F/R (g): ±1900 (27.5") / ±1970 (29")
- Configuration: 32H - 3 cross lacing
- Front hub (mm): 6 bolt disc mount, 15x100
- Rear hub (mm): 6 bolt disc mount, 12x142 Freehub : Alloy - Shimano (XD available) Adaptors Included (mm) : - FRONT : 20x110 incl / REAR : QRx135 Adaptors Available (mm) : FRONT: QR / 15x100 / 20x110 REAR: QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 Spokes : Straight pull, triple butted (2.2/1.8/2.0), alloy nipples
- Tubeless : Tubeless equipped (tape & valves included)
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Black / 27.5-inch||4717760767093||C08ot292120aspk|